To request transcripts, begin by filling out the transcript request form. Read all of the information below and make sure to allow 7-10 working days from the time the form has been submitted. All of the information must be completed properly in order for the Registrar’s Office to complete your request.
- Print and fill out the Transcript Request Form by hand, or fill it out electronically. If you fill it out electronically, save the PDF to your computer, type in your responses, save to your computer, then print the form. The form must include a handwritten signature, even if you fill out the rest of the form electronically.
- All requests (including requests for faxed copies) must be cleared with the Student Financial Services office before release.
- Please allow 7-10 working days for processing of transcript(s). We do not have a "rush" service, so plan accordingly.
- Requests may be hand delivered, faxed or mailed. Transcripts requested to be picked up by or mailed directly to the student are stamped "DELIVERED TO STUDENT IN SEALED ENVELOPE." This means that they are official, but some schools or places of employment do not accept hand-delivered copies. Requests that are faxed are always UNOFFICIAL, because they cannot contain an official signature with University seal.
- A $6 transcript processing fee is required for each copy requested. Transcripts will not be processed without receipt of payment. Please make checks payable to Hope International University. If you would like to pay by MasterCard or Visa, please contact our Student Accounts Cashier at 714-879-3901 ext. 2202.
- Unofficial faxed transcripts require a $5.00 prepaid fee. This may be prepaid by check or MasterCard or Visa. Pre-paying the faxed transcript fee does not guarantee that the order will be "rushed."
- Unofficial emailed transcripts are free. Be sure to write the email address on the request form. Please be aware that this is considered an unsecure method of delivery and may be intercepted by others.
Submit your request by fax to (714) 681-7230, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
2500 E Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831