Living in southern california
Sand, Surf and So Much Fun!
Hope International University is situated right in the middle of one of the world's most exciting destinations. People come from far and wide to experience Southern California's delightful climate, sandy beaches and
We're located just 22 miles south of Los Angeles in Fullerton, one of Orange County's largest and most inviting cities. With all this nearby entertainment and natural beauty, there's always something fun to do. Come see for yourself by planning a campus visit today.From campus, it's just a short drive to any of these popular destinations:
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim (10 minutes)
- Disneyland (15 minutes)
- Newport Beach (30 minutes)
- Laguna Beach (30 minutes)
- Hollywood (40 minutes)
- Mexico Outreach Missions (60 minutes)
- Universal Studios (60 minutes)
- Six Flags, Magic Mountain (90 minutes)
"I wanted to attend college near the coast. Hope had the ideal location. "
Eric Rusaw , 2008