Petitions and Forms

To change your name or address on your official records you will need to notify the Registrar's office in writing. Please provide the current (old) information and clearly indicate the new information. Also provide identification such as student identification number or social security number and a legal signature. For name changes, copies of official records or court documents must be provided. This information may be hand delivered, faxed or mailed.

The following Petitions/Applications are printable PDF documents: