- Upon request, the Registrar's Office can provide verification that a student is enrolled at the University as a part-time/full-time student. This may be required by employers, health care providers, car insurance providers, etc.
- Upon request, the Registrar's Office can also provide verification that a student is enrolled at the University as a part-time/full-time student for the purposes of loan deferment. To do so, a student must submit the deferment paperwork to the Registrar's Office in advance of the deadline that signals a loan going into default.
- For the Registrar's Office to verify a student's enrollment during a particular semester, the student must:
- request the verification in advance, either in person, or by fax or mail, including signature
- be a student currently enrolled in classes
- be "clear" with the Student Financial Services Office before release
- provide the destination of the verification or submit proper forms
- include any special instructions about additional information to be included, such as a social security number or policy number, or signatures where required
- allow 5-7 working days for processing