graduate Admissions process
- Direct all communication to:
Graduate and Adult Admissions
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831 U.S.A.
Phone: (714) 879-3901 or (888) 352-HOPE
Fax: (714) 681-7450
- Complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Request that official transcripts be sent from all previously attended colleges or universities to the Graduate and Adult Admissions Office.
- Have the two reference forms completed and sent to the Graduate and Adult Admissions office.
- Forward a definitive statement of at least 250 words stating your reasons for entering a graduate program. MFT students are required to complete a Comprehensive Career Statement in lieu of a statement of purpose as well as an interview as part of admission requirements.
Probationary acceptance may be granted if other factors give evidence of the applicant's ability to successfully complete a program. The probationary status will be removed when the student has successfully completed nine semester units with a 3.0 G.P.A. or better.