Karen Clark, M.A.
Chair of the Liberal Studies Department; Associate Professor, College of Education
Phone: (714) 879-3901 x1263
Office: Nutwood Rm 336
- M.A., Education, Pepperdine University
- B.A., Education, Columbia Christian College
- Multiple Subject Clear Credential, California
- Supplemental Credential, Cross Cultural and Language Development, California
- Foundations, Strengths and Leadership Development
- Introduction to Education
- Physical Education for Children
- Child, Family, and Community
- Education Seminar
- Servant Leader of the Year, 2006
- Positive classroom discipline
- Multiple Intelligences in the classroom
- Diversity in Education
China, positive parenting, and crafts.
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT:
My desire is to make myself available to be used by God as a wife, mother, educator and community member to accomplish His purposes.