Shannon Proctor, M.A., M.Div.
Associate Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
Phone: ext. 1268
Office: 3rd Floor Nutwood, #336
- Ph.D. (in progress), Regent University
- M.Div., Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Speech Communication, University of Illinois
- B.A., Communications, Arizona State University
- Highline Community College, Instructor, 13 years
- Introduction to Oral Communication
- Public Speaking
- Bible and Culture
- College Success
- Communication Education
- Spiritual Communication
- Practical Thelogy
Shannon Proctor has conducted workshops for a variety of groups including the Federal Bureau of Prisons, respiratory care and paralegal students, chambers of commerce, and Christian communication students. Topics include leadership, group dynamics, job interviewing, public speaking and interpersonal communication. Shannon served as the lead corporate trainer for a logistics company and facilitated numerous workshops on communication in the workplace.
Running, hiking, swimming, biking, reading fiction and nonfiction, and good conversation over good food.
Matthew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”