Saturday, February 9, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Need help filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)? The HIU Admissions & Financial Aid teams are here for you! Students and parents will learn about the FAFSA and other important financial aid details at this informative workshop.
- Get step-by-step instructions on completing the FAFSA
- Take a tour of Hope International University
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and donuts
- Bring a copy of your parent’s 2012 taxes, if filed; if not, bring parent’s 2011 taxes and final 2012 pay stub or W-2 form.
- Also, apply for and bring your student and parent FAFSA PIN number. Visit www.pin.ed.gov before this event to register for PIN numbers
RSVP below. If you have any questions, please contact HIU Admissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (866) 722-HOPE.
Want more info?
Connect with HIU: