Hope International University is a non-denominational Christian Institution that "empowers students through Christian higher education to serve the Church and impact the world for Christ."
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, which includes medical, retirement, life insurance, long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account, and discounted tuition for staff and their dependents.
If you are a new or returning employee to HIU, use this checklist as a guideline to adjusting to your new position at Hope.
Your First Day
- Set up your office voicemail, and your workstation if they are not already set up.
- Set up your new employee orientation
- Complete new hire paperwork
- Submit completed benefits enrollment paperwork
- Obtain a staff ID card
- Confirm accrual rates for sick leave and vacation days
- Review campus holiday schedule