Transfer Admissions Process
Fall Semester: early action, December 1; regular acceptance, May 1
Spring Semester: December 1
- Complete and return the undergraduate application (apply online or download the application packet) for admission accompanied by the application fee of $40.00 in the form of a check or money order payable to Hope International University. Credit cards are also accepted. *Please note that the application fee must accompany the application form.
- Write a 350 word composition explaining your desire to attend Hope International University. Include:
- Why you have chosen to study at HIU
- The influence of your family and church on your decision to attend HIU
- How you see your educational goals as being useful in advancing the mission of Christ
- What factors are most important to you in making a final college choice?
Consideration for admission will be made after all the required credentials are received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office. Once an admission status is determined, you will be notified in writing.
If you are an international student, click here for Admissions Requirements and Procedures.