SALT Enrollment Process
To enroll church members in a SALT course, leaders should follow five simple steps:
- Decide what tuition fee you will charge SALT students (see under “Costs”):
- Hope’s individual student rate is $300 per course.
- Hope at times offers group discounts if an entire class is booked by a church, so if this is the case, you may adjust the course fee slightly.
- Some churches subsidize SALT courses by paying part or all of the SALT tuition fee. If your church wishes to do this, then decide what part of the cost (if any) you will pass on to your SALT students.
- A SALT Registration form for each student
- A SALT Class Roster form with each of your students listed
- A check covering the tuition fees for all SALT students (typically $300 for each student).
To ask questions or discuss arrangements, please contact:
Phil Towne – Director of SALT
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone – (714) 879-3901 x 1284
Fax – (888) 509-7497 Attn: SALT Registrations
Students who wish to complete a full bachelor’s or master’s degree through Hope International University after completing several SALT courses, must also fulfill the admission requirements for the University (see Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions).