Terri Bogan, M.L.S.
Phone: (714) 879-3901 x1261
Office: Library, 2nd fl.
- M.L.S., San Jose State University
- B.A., English, California State University, Fullerton
- A.A., Pacific Christian College
- Information Literacy (across the curriculum)
- SCELC Board of Directors (Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium)
- ACRL (Association of College & Research Libraries)
- ALA Membership (American Library Association)
- CARL Membership (California Academic & Research Libraries)
- ACL Membership (Association of Christian Librarians)
- Writing book reviews
- Bogan, Terri L. All Users are Local Planning Document. 2003. Permission granted to post this document to future All Users are Local online classes sponsored by ACRL.
- Bogan, Terri L. Book Review, "In the Shadow of the Cross" by Ray Pritchard. The Christian Librarian, 46(1) 2003.
- Bogan, Terri L. and Robin Hartman. Faith and Technology: Toward Integration for Christian Higher Education. 1997. Sponsored by the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
- Learning Styles. 1998. Co-presenter with Robin Hartman. Day of Common Learning, Pacific Christian College.
- Basic Skills for OCLC FirstSearch. 1996. Series of workshops for students and faculty, Pacific Christian College.
- Career Options for English Majors. 1995. Panel discussion sponsored by Sigma Tau Delta at CSUF (California State University Fullerton).