Susan Davis, M.S.
Adjunct Professor, College of Psychology & Ministry
- M. S., Psychology, Portland State University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of California
- MFT Intern, Program Supervisor: Department of Behavioral Health, County of San Bernardino, CA, 2004 - present
- Partner: Alderwood Counseling, PLLC, 2002- 2004
- Manager: Compass Health, 1993 - 2002
- Partner: Riverside Psychological Consultants, Inc., 1981 - 1992
- Lifespan Development
- Theories of Personality
- Adolescent Psychopathology
The Reliability and Validity of a Scale to Measure Prosocial Behavior in Young Children, presented at the Western Psychological Association Annual meeting, Sacremento, Ca., 1982.
Dressage, Art, Reading, Cooking