Dave Radford, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
- M.A., Educational Psychology, California State University Long Beach
- B.A., History, California State University Long Beach
- General Secondary
- Adjunct Professor: Hope International University, 2004-present
- Interim Athletic Director, 2011
- Associate Athletic Director, 2004-2008
- Tennis Coach, 2004-2008
- Mission Minister: Parkcrest Christian Church, 1996-2011
- Instructor, Football Coach, Tennis Coach: Long Beach Unified School District, 1964-2003
- West and the World
- Europe Since 1600
- Political and Economic Systems
- National Coach of the Year, NCCAA Tennis, 2008
- Finalist for Top Teacher in the History of CSULB, 1999
- Hall of Fame, Millikan High School, 1998
- History Department Chair, Millikan High School, 1997-2002
- President of Millikan High School Academic Senate, 1996-2003
- President of Long Beach Coaches Association, 1990-1991
- Board member of Southern California Football Coaches Association, 1985-1990
- Board member Coaches of Influence (COIN)
Dave has given presentations for the Department of Defense in Samoa and at a San Diego State University clinic, both on football.
Traveling, reading, and being with family and friends.
Chapter 4 of Philippians says it so well. Pray about everything, worry about nothing. My job is to suit up and show up and see what God has in mind for me to do, then do it.