Erin M. Parker, MFT
MFT Program Coordinator, College of Psychology and Counseling
Phone: (714)879-3901 x1240
Office: Suite 180, Orange Campus
- MFT, Hope International University
- B.S., Kinesiology, Cal State Univeristy, Fullerton
- Marriage and Family Therapy Intern #66479
- Prepare and Enrich Couples Counseling
- PSY5990 Professional Development Seminar- GRAD
- PSY3450 Abnormal Psychology- OUG
- PSY3400 Counseling Theories- OUG
- Graduation Commencement Speaker, Hope International University, 12/2010
- CAMFT- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Pathways to Independence non-profit organization
- Emerging Adulthood phase of development
- Psy.D.- Marriage & Family Therapy
- What supports transformation in emerging adulthood phase?
- Parker, E.M. (2011, September/October issue). Innovations in MFT Training. AMMFT Family Therapy Magazine, 10, 34-35.
- Parker, E. M. (2009, May/June issue). Devotions with Erin Parker. Hard Music Magazine, 137, 50.
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT:
I will whole-heartedly pursue fulfilling the Great Commission by being the love to others with which I have been so richly blessed, whether this takes place through the privilege of counseling, the responsibility of teaching, or helping individuals reach their full capacity.