Bill Jackson, D. Miss.
Adjunct Professor, Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies
- D. Missiology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Master of Divinity, New Testament, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- B. A., Literature, Wheaton College
- Ordained pastor and church planter with The Vineyard since 1985
- Welcome/Training Pastor: Inland Vineyard, 2005-present
- Academic Dean and Professor: St. Stephen’s University’s Corona Campus, 2005-2009
- Founder and President: Radical Middle Ministries, 2004 - Present
- Planter and Pastor: Black Mountain (San Diego) Vineyard, 1997-2005
- Training Pastor: Champaign (Illinois) Vineyard, 1994-1997
- Carpenter, 1992-1993
- Planter and Pastor: Indianapolis (Indiana) Vineyard, 1985-1992
- Director of the Year of the Bible: William Carey University, 1983-1985
- The Metanarrative of Scripture
- Life of Jesus
- Church History
- Church Health
- Theology Award, Fuller Theological Seminary (Summa cum Laude)
- Byington Fellow, Gordon-Conwell Seminary (Magna cum Laude)
- The Metanarrative of Scripture
- Gospel Studies
- Apocalyptic literature
- “de?, de, demiourgos, demos, diabolos,” The Complete Biblical Library, Springfield, MO: Gospel Publishing House, 1986-1994.
- “The Triumph of a Quitter: A Study on John Mark,” World Christian Magazine (Vol. 3, No. 3, 1984).
- “Waging War,” World Christian Magazine (Vol. 4, No. 1, 1985).
- “What in the World is Happening to Us?” Patrick Dixon. Signs of Revival. 2nd Rev. ed. Eastbourne, UK: Kingsway, 1994.
- The Quest for the Radical Middle: A History of the Vineyard. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard International Press, 1999.
- The Prophets. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2003.
- The Pentateuch. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2005.
- The Historical Books. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2005.
- Introduction to the Gospels. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2005.
- The Life of Jesus. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2005.
- The Bigger Story of God. Cape Town, SA: Vineyard Bible Institute, 2005.
- “The History of the Vineyard,” Church, Identity, and Change. David Roozen, ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Hermeneutics. Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2008.
- Basic Pastoral Positions. Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2008
- Church History. Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2008
- “Enacted, Inaugurated Eschatology: Historical Antecedents,” Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2008 (a paper delivered at the Living Theology Conference, Inland Vineyard, Corona, CA).
- NothinsGonnaStopIt! The Storyline of the Bible. Carol Stream, IL: Livingstone Corp, 2009.
- “Agnus Victor in Luke-Acts,” Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2011 (a paper delivered at the Society of Vineyard Scholars, Portland, OR).
- Barriers and Breakthroughs in Acts and Selected Vineyard Churches: Exploring the Use of Conflict Criticism in Biblical Interpretation. Pasadena, CA: Fuller Theological Seminary, 2011.
- Acts. Corona, CA: Radical Middle Ministries, 2011.
- “The Old Testament Basis for World Missions” and “The New Testament Basis for World Missions,” An Introduction to Missiology.Bob Baynard, ed. Mechanicsburg, PA: Just One Touch/Global Awakenings, (publication pending).
- “The Story of the Bible,” with Luc Jackson, Cutting Edge, Vineyard Resources: Duluth, MN, Fall 2011.
Bill has been traveling throughout the United States and around the world for over twenty years teaching seminars and speaking at conferences teaching such subjects as:
- NothinsGonnaStopIt! The Storyline of the Bible
- Learning to Minister Like Jesus
- The Gifts of the Spirit
- How to Study the Bible
- Developing a Secret History with God
- Deep Healing
- Vineyard History
- Knowing the Will of God
- Church-based Evangelism
- Empowered Evangelicalism
All things family, reading, reading, reading, Scuba Diving, and All things Netflix’s.
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT:
My mission is to train and release workers and leaders into a global harvest by modeling and imparting a passion for the glory of God as revealed in the storyline of the Bible and experienced as we hold the radical middle between Word and Spirit and Power and Pain.