Erin Grasmeyer, MFT Registered Intern
MFT Program Coordinator, College of Psychology and Counseling
Phone: (714)879-3901 x1240
Office: Suite 900, Anaheim Campus
- M.A., MFT, Hope International University
- B.S., Kinesiology, Cal State Univeristy, Fullerton
- Marriage and Family Therapy Intern #66479
- Prepare and Enrich Couples Counseling
- PSY5990 Professional Development Seminar- GRAD
- PSY3450 Abnormal Psychology- OUG
- PSY3400 Counseling Theories- OUG
- PSY6995 Professional Development Seminar II
- LDR 1100: Foundations: Strengths and Leadership Development
- PSY3421 Counseling Skills
- Graduation Commencement Speaker, Hope International University, 12/2010
- CAMFT- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Pathways to Independence non-profit organization
- Emerging Adulthood phase of development
- Psy.D.- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Christian Private Practice
- Grasmeyer, E.M. (2013, Fall Issue). Life In Every word: Journaling 101. Darling Magazine, 5, 26.
- Parker, E.M. (2011, September/October issue). Innovations in MFT Training. AAMFT Family Therapy Magazine, 10, 34-35.
- Parker, E. M. (2009, May/June issue). Devotions with Erin Parker. Hard Music Magazine, 137, 50.