Dan Denton, J.D., D.Min.Adjunct Professor, College of Arts & Sciences, Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies
Office: 800-642-5031 ext. 205
- J.D., Western State University College of Law
- D.Min., Spiritual Formation and Leadership, Azusa Pacific University
- Former member of the California State Bar.
- Ordained by the Church of God Reformation, Anderson, IN
- Client Relations Manager and Government Contracting: RehabAbilities, 2009 – present
- Development Ministry: Crystal Cathedral Ministries, 2004 – 2008
- Director of Development: Bethel Seminary San Diego, 2000 – 2005
- Adjunct Professor: Hope International University, 1998 – present
- Senior Consultant: David Grubbs and Associates, 1993 – 2010
- Trial Attorney, 1978 - 1993
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Personal Formation
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership, Communication, Philosophy, Business, Political Science.
Golf and Surfing!
“Honor is a harder master than the law” -Mark Twain“Remember who you are” -My Mother